welcome pioneer students & families
23-24 Course Changes
Pioneer Add/Drop Deadline is Friday, September 8th. Please stop into the counseling office to schedule an appointment with Ms. Bow or email one of your counselors if you would like to discuss a schedule change.
Course level change deadline is September 22nd. See your counselor if you would like a level change.
Senior Transcript Ordering:
Create and log in to Parchment to order transcripts
CR Course Information:
- Community Resource classes are a great option for students who want to experience UM classes and receive high school credit, improve their skills in an area, explore career interests, create very specific elective courses, have a late start, and more.
- The Community Resource (CR) course application for Semester 1, 2023-24 is now open and will close on June 3. This option is best for students who would like to avoid the beginning of the school year rush.
- There will be a second application window from August 14 - September 5, 2023. The deadline to complete all paperwork for Semester 1 CR courses is September 5, 2023.
- In addition, students can take CRs over the summer and the application for those CRs is open until June 23. There is a summer school fee of $199 per course but this is a great option for many students as well.
- The CR website is linked through Community High School’s website but CRs are available for all AAPS high school students. Questions can be answered by any of the CR monitors.
World Languages: Danelle Mosher email@example.com
English: Janelle Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Math and Science: Michelle Yager email@example.com
Social Studies: Joslyn Hunscher-Young firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Electives: Becky Brent email@example.com
2023-2024 Course Selection
It's time to choose your 2023-2024 school year classes! To aid in your selection process
your teachers and school counselors have put together helpful guides for each department's classes.
Click here to see step-by-step instructions for PowerSchool Course Selection.
Click here to watch a video with instructions for PowerSchool Course Selection.
Click here to review the AAPS graduation requirements.
Class of 2027, rising 9th-grade course selection sheet.
Class of 2026, rising 10th-grade course selection sheet.
Class of 2025, rising 11th-grade course selection sheet.
Class of 2024, rising 12th-grade course selection sheet and Class Presentation Slides
Class of 2023 News You Could Use
Senior Night Presentation
College Application Quick Sheet
Forgot your password?
If you need help recovering the password to your PowerSchool or Google account, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Mental Health Resources
It's been a tough year, there's no way around it. Caring for yourself is super important in times of high stress or change. Click HERE for several local resources to help your mental health.
Click HERE for NCAA ruling on Credit/No Credit marks and athletics in college